SKY Summer Camp program is specifically designed for children and teens ages 5-15. Camp runs everyday from 9 am to 4 pm from June to August (early and late care is also available from 8 am to 5 pm). Age groups are 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, and 13-15 years old. All activities are COVID safe, age group appropriate, and we make adjustments to meet the needs of each individual group because we understand that kids have different interests and abilities.
Sample Week Schedule
Monday – Introducing the theme of the week with lots of games and prizes. Great orientation for first time campers - get to know counselors and get accustomed to what camp is like.
Tuesday – MAD DODGEBALL, SKYFALL and other traditional camp fun.
WACKY WEDNESDAY – ALL DAY WACKINESS! Dress silly and pull pranks!
Thursday – Field trip day, don't forget your SKY Camp T-shirt.
SKYDAY FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA – At 3 pm, parents are invited to join us for a show put on by each age group. Campers showcase their talents and what they've learned at camp this week.
Sample Day Schedule
9 AM – General Assembly
10 AM – Sports
11 AM – Games
12 PM – Lunch
1 PM – Drama
2 PM – Crafts
2:30 PM – Pool/Slip ’n’ Slide
3:30 PM – Snack Shack
4 PM – Pick up
*This is just a sample schedule as a preview of what goes on at camp on a regular day. Schedule is different every day and activities are geared to fit each age group accordingly.
Regular Week Rate: $160 per week (includes lunch)
*There is a one-time $15 administration fee per family which is due with the first camp payment.
- FIELD TRIPS: See Camp Dates for the various field trip fees.
- TRANSPORTATION: $40 per week (same for both full or partial weeks). See bus stop list below.
- EARLY CARE 8-9 am: $40
- LATE CARE 4-5 pm: $40
- REGULAR T-SHIRT: $14
- LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRTS: $16
- SNACK SHACK: Snacks range from 50c to $1.50 (chips, ice cream, etc).
LATE FEE: $1 per minute for pick up after 4:15 PM. $1 per minute for drop-off/pick-up at bus stop later than 5 minutes after designated time. Please call ahead to inform us of any delays.
Discounts are taken off the regular weekly rate, and do not apply to partial weeks, field trips, bus routes, or any additional options. Discounts are non-combinable; highest eligible discount will be applied.
MULTI-SESSION DISCOUNT: $145 per week for 8 full weeks or more!
*Accumulated discount of $120 will be subtracted on camper's 8th attended week.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: Get $15 off on each additional sibling after the first child is registered. Applies only to weeks attended together. Does not combine with the Multi-session Discount.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Payment is required by cash, check or credit card at least one week before (the Monday before) each respective camp week.
- To send a check, mail to: Sky Summer Camp, 74 Harrison School Road, Grantville, PA 17028.
- To pay online, please log in to your SKY Camp account by clicking on our register button.
Please let us know of any rescheduling or cancellation at least one week ahead of the week in question.
- 100% refund will only be granted if notice of cancellation is received 7 days (the previous Monday) prior to the camp week in question.
- $20 will be deducted from your refund as a cancellation fee, if cancellation is made within 7 days to camp week in question.
- Refunds are no longer granted once the camp week has commenced.
We strive to make your day camp experience as simple as possible. We offer local daily pickup and drop-off locations. Our drivers are licensed and certified, we use vehicles that meet all Penn Dot safety standards. Caring and responsible staff accompany the driver and supervise each bus ride.
- Harrisburg/Colonial Park/Hummelstown/Hershey
- Lebanon Route suspended for Summer 2021.
*If bus stop pick up and drop off times have to change for whatever reason, we will contact you right away to find a time that best suits your needs. Otherwise, the times listed below are definite. We have a 5 minute wait before we have to head to the next location.